Sunday, October 26, 2014

Error: Settings or services required to complete this request are not currently available. Try this operation again later. If the problem persists, contact your administrator.

When I was creating a SharePoint app , everything went fine . But when I configure Application url, I get below error

"Settings or services required to complete this request are not currently available. Try this operation again later. If the problem persists, contact your administrator."



Then I have checked the SharePoint log file and came to know that the memory usage has reached more than 98%.

I just open the task manager and its showing memory usage has reached 98%.


To resolve, open command prompt and run IISRESET or kiss the processors which are taking more memory.


No comments:

Post a Comment