Tuesday, January 21, 2014

How to reset SharePoint List forms from InfoPath to the default forms.

Recently, I've converted a Custom List forms to use InfoPath forms using SharePoint Designer, now I want to revert this back and return to the normal New, Edit and Details forms.

Here is what I did

1. In SharePoint Designer I Clicked on Lists and Libraries
2.Click on the List I modified
3. In the Ribbon I select Design Forms in InfoPath in Actions Group
4. I started to design the form like I want
5. I published the modifications to the List

here the solution:

we can do this in SharePoint without needing SP Designer.

1.Navigate to the list in SharePoint.
2. On the List ribbon bar, click List Settings.
3.Under General Settings, click Form Settings link (bottom of first column).
4. Select the Use the default SharePoint Form option.

We can also opt to delete the custom form by checking Delete the InfoPath Form from the server.

No comments:

Post a Comment